So this past week Mr Buffett, of Berkshire-Hathaway, took another stab at a transportation industry, investment play, see below:
Mr. Buffett, with me, you batting 0 for 2…… First Pilot and now this!!!
Here is why you should have sought better advisement:
- Lyft is a much better ran organization, even though, I am not a fan of their pay agreement with their drivers, they should be paying another 20% minimum to the contractors.
- Lyft has in-person interviews with their drivers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Lyft has much better Contract vehicles, and drivers.
- Lyft drivers are much more satisfied with their earnings.
- Lyft rates are typically between .75 cents to as high as $2 cheaper than Uber, yet Earnings are greater with Lyft.
- I, personally use Lyft, and they have never let me down with pickup, nor needed time to destination.
- Lyft app is easier to navigate and operate.
Mr. Buffett, since you are batting a 0 for 2, please fire your transportation industry advisors, their college degrees don’t mean shit; and honestly your historical investment record does not need a blemish this deep in your impressive and quite rare investment career.